- Owner : Cristiana Bettili
- Location : Verona / Pordenone
- AOC : Prosecco, Amarone della Valpolicella, Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore
- Grapes varieties : Friulano, Sauvignon (with various clonal selections), Pinot Grigio, Pinot Bianco, Merlot, Moscato giallo, Glera,
- Terroir : Calcareous, shallow with presence of skeleton.
- Work Philosophy : organic viticulture
- One wine : Cristiana Bettili, DOCG Amarone della Valpolicella, Red, 2012
Cristiana is an entrepreneur determined to achieve her main objective: to produce quality wines that respect the environment. His commitment has led her to marry the ‘bio method’ in the historic family estates and recently acquired land … The range of wines coming from her estates is very wide: from the fragrant white wines of Friuli, to the fresh bardolino and the austere Valpolicella. Different territories but common denominator: guaranteed and certified organic quality.