- Owner : Julien Barge
- Location : Ampuis (Rhône)
- AOC : Condrieu – Côte Rotie – Saint Joseph
- Grapes varieties : Syrah– viognier – roussanne – marsanne
- Terroirs : sand - granite
- Work philosophy : sustainable culture
- One wine: AOC Côte-Rotie – le Combard 2016 – 94/96 Parker – 93 Jeb Dunnuck
The wiry Julien Barge is running his own 6-hectare estate. The majority of his holdings are in the Côte Brune and he produces rich long-lived Côte Rôties. He has no truck with the current fashion for destalking and ferments with all the stems still intact. The wines are then aged in barrels and half-muids and are bottled unfined and unfiltered.