- Owner : Leo Charruau
- Location : Parnay, Saumur area, Loire Valley
- AOC : Saumur, Saumur-Champigny
- Grapes varieties : Chenin Blanc, Cabernet Franc
- Terroir : clay, limestone, chalk
- Work philosophy : organic viticulture
Parnay, not far from Saumur, 2021 harvest. It is the first vintage of Leo Charruau, son of Éric Charruau from Domaine du Valbrun. . The vineyards are a family history : their research led them ten generations back in time, in 1722, when it all started. He is coming back to the family winery after a few years working in the Bordeaux region, full of ideas. He works 6,5 ha in organic viticulture. Listening to his terroir and always curious about the wines of others, Leo's wines are as lively as they can get, vinified in amphoras, 500L barrels and raw concrete tanks. For Leo, wine is a know-how, a lot of passion and reflexion, and a little magic, too.