- Owner : Zago Family
- Location : Maserada sul Piav
- AOC : DOC Venezie, DOC Piave, Trevigiana IGT
- Grapes varieties : Manzoni Bianco and Raboso to the Pinot Grigio and the Glera
- Terroir : 25 hectares set along the Piave River 30 kilometres from Venice
- One wine : Prosecco BRUT Treviso - Sessantacampi,DOC Prosecco BRUT Treviso , White
The Zago family has always lived along the Piave River, committed to farming and passing their expertise, traditions and values of the soil and the world of winemaking from one generation to the next. From the vineyard and the harvest to the winemaking and bottling: the supervision and direct management of all stages of production make it possible for them to guarantee traceability throughout all processes. Sessantacampi is niche manufacturer with whom you can relate directly, whose strong suit is craftsmanship. Harvesting is done with the utmost care and in the traditional way: the vineyards are located near the cellar and this vicinity allows for a very meticulous process that preserves the fragrance and aroma of the grapes.