- Owner : Xavier Vignon
- Location : Jonquières (Vaucluse)
- AOC : Châteauneuf-du-Pape – Gigondas – Côtes-du-Rhône – Beaumes de Venise – Cairanne – Lirac – Rasteau – Vacqueyras – Vaucluse – Ventoux – Turkey – Vin de France
- Grapes varieties : grenache - syrah - mourvèdre – carignan – cinsault – grenache blanc – roussanne – bourboulenc
- Terroirs : sand – clay - rounded stones
- Work philosophy : sustainable culture
- One wine: AOC Châteauneuf-du-Pape – Cuvée Anonyme 2017 – 96/97 Parker
Consulting oenologist for twenty years in Châteauneuf-du-Pape and the Southern Rhône Valley, Xavier Vignon is considered one of the region's most eminent consultants. Xavier Vignon blends his own vintages under his signature, adding a touch of modernity to the sincere expression of the Rhône terroirs. Each cuvée is the result of meticulous work and rigorous selection. The diversity of Rhone terroirs, combined with the freedom offered by a small size structure, allows him, vintage after vintage, to select the wines that will allow Xavier blends to combine concentration, minerality and nobility of the fruit.