- Owner : Julien Pilon
- Location : Ampuis
- AOC : Saint-Joseph, Cornas, Crozes-Hermitage, Hermitage, Saint-Peray, Condrieu
- Grapes varieties : Syrah, Marsanne, Roussanne, Viognier, Tannat
- Terroir : sandy loam, red clay, granite,
- Work philosophy : traditionnal viticulture
- One wine : L'Elegance du Caillou, Cornas
Julien Pilon is a winemaker located in the Northern Rhône, near Condrieu. He studied winemaking and worked with people like Yves Cuilleron, Mas Amiel and Pierre-Jean Villa, and finally started his own project from scratch, making his first vintage in 2010 in his parent's garage. Step by step, he built his own brand, up to the point of purchasing his own cellar in the summer of 2020. Julien Pilon's estate is a modest 5 hectares, the rest of the production is sourced from his neighbors. The range is composed of the most renowned appellation from the Northern Rhone : Condrieu, Hermitage, Saint-Peray, Cornas, Saint-Joseph, Côte-Rotie... Syrah, Viognier or Marsanne and Roussane in Vin de France are also available. Pilon’s exquisite wines are known for their outstanding quality all while carving out a name for their creator.