- Owner : family Frissant
- Location : Mosnes
- AOC : Touraine, Touraine Amboise, Val de Loire
- Grapes varieties : Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Franc, Cot
- Terroir : clay, limestone, silica, sand
- Work philosophy : organic viticulture
- One wine : La Griffe d'Isa
Xavier Frissant is a family winery, passed on 8 generations, composed of 15 hectares located on the slopes south of the Loire River, in the village of Mosnes. The vineyard expands on 5 differents hamlets and 2 different terroirs, and on 3 appellations : it has been organic since 2021. Maintaing healthy soils is the watchword in this estate !